Subject: SOmethig for LW 5.0??
From: [email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 23:06:02 -0700

How about the ability to add displacement maps on to actual surfaces of
objects so that they displace what they touch during an animation..for
example..this would make the addition of footsteps in sand much easier..or
ease tire tracks..etcc.etc...the have the ability to assign attributes to
teh displacemetn..like..duration before reverting back ot the old
object..birth adn death timelines i guess they are called..ok just an idea i
had a few hours ago...see yaa

-----------------------------------------------------------
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
Cinema/Video Major, Senior
University Of California at Santa Cruz
------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]